Corrado American’s primary focus has always been to keep our job sites safe—for our own employees and for those of our fellow contractors, subcontractors and owners. In recognition of the importance of this mission, we have developed a program that puts safety first—a program built on education, execution and dedication.
Components of this program include:
- Day-one safety orientation
- Weekly Toolbox Talks
- OSHA, USDOT, FHA, State/Local compliance
- Full-time Safety Director
- Daily safety inspections on job sites
- Well-developed incident investigation procedure
- Dedicated safety support at both management and staff levels
A testament to the commitment and hard work we put toward our safety program is our ten-year EMR average of .805. This is for a period worked of over 842,328 manhours.