We are pros at pouring pump pads, tank pads and foundations, water tank foundations, and pipe supports, and the installation of water and sewer lines, manholes, and storm water facilities. We have highly skilled crews and a well-maintained fleet of heavy equipment and fully trained operators dedicated to every project.
- Pouring – pump and tank pads, water tank foundations, pipe supports
- Installation – water and sewer lines, manholes, storm water facilities
- Earthwork – excavation, demolition, erosion control
- Finishing – concrete curb and sidewalks, paving and striping
Beginning with our decades-long maintenance contract with the Delaware City Refinery, Corrado has been able to facilitate the refining industry’s renewed interest in moving oil by rail. We have adapted to this need and become a key partner in the construction and maintenance of the rail infrastructure industry.
- Demolition and removal of existing rails systems
- Earthwork and sub-base preparation
- Storm/water and drainage improvements
- Road improvements at rail crossing
In addition to traditional site/civil construction work, Corrado found a new market in industrial maintenance support at the turn of this century. This additional focus has transformed Corrado into a one-stop shop. We serve onsite electrical and mechanical contractors, as well as GCs, CMs and owners.
Because we’re usually already on-site – with access to an extensive equipment fleet – Corrado American can meet your logistical needs so you don’t have to contract out with multiple subs not yet on-site.
- Logistical support
- Day-to-day maintenance
- Material transportation